Fashion Designer Caroline Sills' Bedside Table
Caroline Sills is known for her elegant and sophisticated clothing, with a bedside to match
Flowers: In a perfect world I would always have flowers.
Books: I have an eclectic collection of reading material. At the moment I am reading The Asylum: True Tales of Madness from a Life in Fashion by Simon Doonan.
Photos: A family favourite taken from a magazine shoot of us standing around our outside table; a photo of one of my grandchildren and a portrait of my mother, which I find very poignant.
Not included: I don’t charge my phone next to my bed as I like to keep this space peaceful.Share this:
- Karen Walker & Tukua Turia Debut at Buckingham Palace
- Runway Trend: It's All About Embracing Personal Style
- On Our Radar: Four New Openings to Visit
- It's Time to Start Respecting Victoria Beckham as a Fashion Designer
- Runway Report: London Fashion Week
- The Most Interesting Looks From The BAFTAs 2018 Red Carpet