Lonely Retail Manager Sarah Mason's Bedside Table
Sarah Mason of local label Lonely fills her inner-city apartment with an assortment of treasured possessions
Bedside style: It’s a collection of things that are meaningful to me; things that make me feel at home, stuff I’m emotionally connected to.
Essentials: I usually have a large bottle of sparkling water, and my Aesop body balm, there is also a lighter with a racy photo of a good friend on it that I light my Maison Louis Marie candles with.
Night light: The baby Japanese lamp is a beautiful soft and dull light, perfect for finding the things I need without waking my boyfriend. Its little glow gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling.
Not included: I try not to have sugar, for obvious reasons.Share this:
- Karen Walker & Tukua Turia Debut at Buckingham Palace
- Runway Trend: It's All About Embracing Personal Style
- On Our Radar: Four New Openings to Visit
- It's Time to Start Respecting Victoria Beckham as a Fashion Designer
- Runway Report: London Fashion Week
- The Most Interesting Looks From The BAFTAs 2018 Red Carpet