New Role for Michael Ashton, Adele's Kiwi Makeup Artist
The New Zealand celebrity makeup artist has been named as a new brand ambassador for Marc Jacobs Beauty
New Zealand celebrity makeup artist Michael Ashton has been named as a new brand ambassador for Marc Jacobs Beauty.
The Tauranga-born makeup artist is the long-time makeup artist of superstar Adele, and the man behind her iconic beauty look.
The makeup artist, whose uncle is Sir Howard Morrison, began his career in New Zealand, training at the Servilles Academy of Hairdressing and working with local brands like Nom*D. He moved to London in 2006.
Michael is joined by fellow makeup artists Sarah Tanno and Hung Vanngo as the new global artistry ambassadors for the brand.
The beauty line from designer Marc Jacobs launched in 2013, and is used by the likes of Lady Gaga and Cindy Crawford’s daughter Kaia Gerber – who appears in the brand’s latest campaign.
WATCH: The Adele Makeup Tutorial featuring Guest Artist Michael AshtonShare this:
- Food on Film: A Look Behind-The-Scenes Of The Coco's Cantina Documentary
- Fashion Mood: How To Wear Gen Z Yellow
- Travel Diary: Designer Samuel Hickey's Guide To The Perfect Porto Escape
- Favourite Things: Knitwear Designer Areez Katki
- Classic American Chocolate Whoopie Pies
- What It's Like To Experience A Holy Mountain Retreat In Koyasan, Japan