New Role for Michael Ashton, Adele's Kiwi Makeup Artist
The New Zealand celebrity makeup artist has been named as a new brand ambassador for Marc Jacobs Beauty
New Zealand celebrity makeup artist Michael Ashton has been named as a new brand ambassador for Marc Jacobs Beauty.
The Tauranga-born makeup artist is the long-time makeup artist of superstar Adele, and the man behind her iconic beauty look.
The makeup artist, whose uncle is Sir Howard Morrison, began his career in New Zealand, training at the Servilles Academy of Hairdressing and working with local brands like Nom*D. He moved to London in 2006.
Michael is joined by fellow makeup artists Sarah Tanno and Hung Vanngo as the new global artistry ambassadors for the brand.
The beauty line from designer Marc Jacobs launched in 2013, and is used by the likes of Lady Gaga and Cindy Crawford’s daughter Kaia Gerber – who appears in the brand’s latest campaign.
WATCH: The Adele Makeup Tutorial featuring Guest Artist Michael AshtonShare this:
- Zoe Kravitz on Style, Diversity & Her Latest Role as a Beauty Ambassador
- Restaurant Review: Cotto, K Rd
- Charli Howard Opens up About the Modelling Industry
- Get Your Game Face On with the Latest Cosmetic Beauty Trends
- Workout Tips From Top Fitness Trainer Kirsty Godso
- From a Style Blog to Superbe French Menswear