It's the International Day of Happiness, So Get Inspired to Be Happy
Positive vibes only today as we celebrate a day of happiness!
Today marks International Day of Happiness a movement aimed to make the world a happier place. The call to action is simple: "I will try to create more happiness in the world around me". Here are our suggestions to help celebrate today's positive vibes.
• 5 people share what's making them smile. Be inspired by these happy stories.
• From bold colours to slogan T-shirts with positive messages, let the clothes you wear impact your mood.
• The recent fashion week circuit celebrated an upbeat mood in an uncertain world. Read Robin Givhan's story on why in bleak times, fashion can help make you smile again.
• Turn up the volume today and cheer up with these happy songs to get you in a positive state of mind.
• Indulge yourself with this delicious Black Bean Chocolate Cake Recipe.
Be inspired by the good things in life. Sign up now to receive emails from Viva, and twice a week you will be sent the latest news, profiles, videos, fashion shoots, competitions and more.Share this:
- Runway: Louis Vuitton Menswear Spring/Summer 2019 Highlights
- Sydney’s Iconic Paramount House Reopens As A Boutique Hotel
- This Waihi Retreat Teaches The Art Of Self-Compassion & Mindfulness
- Looks Of The Week 22/06/18
- A Weekend In Queenstown Brings A New Perspective
- Poppy Delevingne On Her Move Into Acting & New Beauty Collaboration