Olive, Cheese & Chilli Quesadilla
Prepare to have a hit on your hands with this cheesy party snack
Hot, oozing cheese served in a crispy tortilla is a party hit. Tortillas are the most versatile of ingredients as you can fill with all sorts of options. A simple favourite is cheese and chutney or in this recipe, I have filled them with chilli, cheese and olives.
OLIVE, CHEESE & CHILLI QUESADILLA RECIPE
2 cups grated tasty cheese
1 cup grated mozzarella
½ cup pitted black olives, chopped small
2 Tbsp finely chopped green chilli
2 Tbsp chopped coriander
Pinch salt and freshly ground pepper
8 small tortillas (16cm)
1. Into a bowl place the cheeses, olives, chilli, coriander, salt and freshly ground pepper.
2. Lie 4 tortillas on the bench and even the cheese mixture between them, place another tortilla on the top.
3. Heat a frying pan to a medium-high heat. Spray with a little oil.
4. Lift carefully one pair and place into the frying pan cooking for 2-3 minutes before flipping and toasting the other side. Remove from the pan, continue to cook the remainder.
5. Serve hot, cut into wedges.Share this: