Recipe: Date and coconut balls
DATE AND COCONUT BALLS
• ½ cup dates, soaked in warm water for 10 minutes
• ½ cup each of shredded coconut, oats, almonds and sunflower seeds
• ¼ cup craisins or apricots
• 1 Tbsp chia seeds (optional)
• 1 Tbsp runny honey
• 1 Tbsp tahini
• 2 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
1. Place drained dates, coconut, oats, almonds, sunflower seeds, craisins, chia seeds, honey and tahini in a food processor.
2. Pulse until well combined and starting to stick together. Roll into golf-sized balls.
3. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Cover and refrigerate until needed.