Recipe: Soba Noodles, Ginger and Garlic Broth, Chicken and Coriander
SOBA NOODLES, GINGER AND GARLIC BROTH, CHICKEN AND CORIANDER
• 250g soba noodles
• 3 cups chicken stock
• 3 garlic cloves, finely sliced
• 1 Tbs fresh ginger, finely sliced
• 1 tsp brown sugar
• 1 Tbs light soy sauce
• 400g chicken thigh meat, skinless and boneless
• 2 Tbs spring onion, finely chopped
• 2 Tbs coriander, finely chopped
1. Cook noodles according to the packet instructions, drain and cool.
2. Put the stock, garlic, ginger, brown sugar and soy into a saucepan and bring to a gentle simmer.
3. Slice the chicken finely then add. Let the broth simmer for 20 minutes then add the soba and ladle into warm bowls. Top each with spring onions and coriander.