The Redefined Hamper with Worldly Items
The unique and thoughtfully designed packaging isn't even the best part about these hampers
After years of being gifted underwhelming hampers and being left with a “surplus of water crackers and only one or two products, we’d use” the owners of specialty food store Cook & Nelson, Rebecca Caughey and Nick Brown, have taken matters into their own hands.
In the lead up to Christmas, they’re offering gift boxes of the store’s top 10 products, encased in thoughtfully designed packaging based on the flag of the country each item is sourced from.
Steering clear of straw and cellophane that could never do their products justice, Rebecca says they approached cardboard engineer Mat Bogust of Think Packaging “with the vision to create a hamper that looked as good as the food inside”.
With products from America, Japan, Canada, New Zealand and Greece, Rebecca says “each item is unique, and all are world-class”.
• The limited edition hampers are $350 each, available from CookandNelson.com
- Runway: Louis Vuitton Menswear Spring/Summer 2019 Highlights
- Sydney’s Iconic Paramount House Reopens As A Boutique Hotel
- This Waihi Retreat Teaches The Art Of Self-Compassion & Mindfulness
- Looks Of The Week 22/06/18
- A Weekend In Queenstown Brings A New Perspective
- Still Cool: Ollies Ice Cream Parlour