How to Take Smartphone Photos Like Kendall Jenner and Adwoa Aboah
See the Marc Jacobs Fall 2017 show through the eyes of Kendall Jenner, Alek Wek and more
The fashion circut for Fall 2017 is done and dusted for another season, and one standout event from New York Fashion Week was the Marc Jacobs show on Park Avenue. Inspired by a documentary entitled Hip-Hop Evolution, the designer paid homage to New York style through the lens of hip-hop music, which has its roots firmly planted in the Big Apple. The collection also featured Marc Jacobs' leather iPhone 7 Plus cases in various shades of brown, complete with handy chains, while models captured the scenes both on the runway and backstage using their iPhones.
Seven helpful tips for taking photos using the iPhone 7 Plus:
1. When taking pictures or video, tap the screen once or twice for optical zoom; press and hold to zoom up to 10x.
2. Swipe to the left to access your camera even faster with iOS 10.
3. Ask Siri to “take a selfie” to launch 'Selfie mode' in the camera app.
4. Tap the screen and hold to lock exposure and focus. This is especially useful when you’re shooting a specific point in a scene with a lot of movement.
5. To display a grid that can help you align shots, go to Settings > Photos & Camera, then turn on Grid.
6. Use Burst mode to continuously capture 10 photos per second. Go to the camera app and hold the shutter.
7. Portrait mode guides you in real-time with a live preview of the depth effect, including how to best distance the camera from the subject.
Be inspired by the good things in life. Sign up now to receive emails from Viva, and twice a week you will be sent the latest news, profiles, videos, fashion shoots, competitions and more.
Highlights from the Versace Spring/Summer 2018 Collection
Highlights from the Versace fashion show spring/summer 2018 from Milan Fashion Week
Styling Tricks From the NZFW 2017 Runway
Fresh from the runway at NZ Fashion Week 2017, try out one of these styling tricks to instantly u...
Runway Highlights from New Zealand Fashion Week 2017
See our favourite runway looks from New Zealand Fashion Week 2017 including stand out looks from ...
Beautiful and Inspiring Looks for Spring
Photographers / Karen Inderbitzen-Waller and Delphine Avril Planqueel. Fashion editor / Dan Ahwa...
What the Viva Team are Wearing at Fashion Week 2017
See the team's outfits from fashion week, in association with Sunglass Hut
Stay Comfy in These Sensible Day-to-Night Flats
Whether you're closing a deal or dancing the night away, these flats will have your back all hours
19 Cool Sleepwear Brands
From robes to PJs, our pick of stylish sleepwear you'd be happy to wear around the house or out o...
Highlights From Milan Menswear Spring/Summer 2018
Ciao Milano! Sportswear and languid tailoring make an impact at the menswear shows