How to Take Smartphone Photos Like Kendall Jenner and Adwoa Aboah
See the Marc Jacobs Fall 2017 show through the eyes of Kendall Jenner, Alek Wek and more
The fashion circut for Fall 2017 is done and dusted for another season, and one standout event from New York Fashion Week was the Marc Jacobs show on Park Avenue. Inspired by a documentary entitled Hip-Hop Evolution, the designer paid homage to New York style through the lens of hip-hop music, which has its roots firmly planted in the Big Apple. The collection also featured Marc Jacobs' leather iPhone 7 Plus cases in various shades of brown, complete with handy chains, while models captured the scenes both on the runway and backstage using their iPhones.
Seven helpful tips for taking photos using the iPhone 7 Plus:
1. When taking pictures or video, tap the screen once or twice for optical zoom; press and hold to zoom up to 10x.
2. Swipe to the left to access your camera even faster with iOS 10.
3. Ask Siri to “take a selfie” to launch 'Selfie mode' in the camera app.
4. Tap the screen and hold to lock exposure and focus. This is especially useful when you’re shooting a specific point in a scene with a lot of movement.
5. To display a grid that can help you align shots, go to Settings > Photos & Camera, then turn on Grid.
6. Use Burst mode to continuously capture 10 photos per second. Go to the camera app and hold the shutter.
7. Portrait mode guides you in real-time with a live preview of the depth effect, including how to best distance the camera from the subject.
Be inspired by the good things in life. Sign up now to receive emails from Viva, and twice a week you will be sent the latest news, profiles, videos, fashion shoots, competitions and more.
The Coolest Red Carpet Looks from The Met Gala 2018
See the coolest looks from the Met Gala 2018 live from New York
The Most Memorable Met Gala Looks Of All Time
In anticipation of this year's Met Gala on Monday night (for us in New Zealand, it will be daytim...
Why We Need A Fashion Revolution
Why do we need a fashion revolution? On April 24 2013, the Rana Plaza building in Bangladesh col...
Luxurious Textural Pieces to Wear Now & Cherish Forever
Luxurious textural pieces to wear now and cherish forever. Top New Zealand model Jessica Clarke p...
Cosy Scarves to Keep You Warm
When it comes to winter layering, a cosy scarf will be your best friend. We pick the latest scarv...
Get Your Game Face On with the Latest Cosmetic Beauty Trends
New, now and noteworthy — beauty editor Janetta Mackay selects the need-to-know key trends in cos...