How to Take Smartphone Photos Like Kendall Jenner and Adwoa Aboah
See the Marc Jacobs Fall 2017 show through the eyes of Kendall Jenner, Alek Wek and more
The fashion circut for Fall 2017 is done and dusted for another season, and one standout event from New York Fashion Week was the Marc Jacobs show on Park Avenue. Inspired by a documentary entitled Hip-Hop Evolution, the designer paid homage to New York style through the lens of hip-hop music, which has its roots firmly planted in the Big Apple. The collection also featured Marc Jacobs' leather iPhone 7 Plus cases in various shades of brown, complete with handy chains, while models captured the scenes both on the runway and backstage using their iPhones.
Seven helpful tips for taking photos using the iPhone 7 Plus:
1. When taking pictures or video, tap the screen once or twice for optical zoom; press and hold to zoom up to 10x.
2. Swipe to the left to access your camera even faster with iOS 10.
3. Ask Siri to “take a selfie” to launch 'Selfie mode' in the camera app.
4. Tap the screen and hold to lock exposure and focus. This is especially useful when you’re shooting a specific point in a scene with a lot of movement.
5. To display a grid that can help you align shots, go to Settings > Photos & Camera, then turn on Grid.
6. Use Burst mode to continuously capture 10 photos per second. Go to the camera app and hold the shutter.
7. Portrait mode guides you in real-time with a live preview of the depth effect, including how to best distance the camera from the subject.
Be inspired by the good things in life. Sign up now to receive emails from Viva, and twice a week you will be sent the latest news, profiles, videos, fashion shoots, competitions and more.
The New Power Dressing: Your Back To Work Wardrobe Essentials
Fashion Editor / Dan Ahwa. Photographer / Mara Sommer. Model / Erin Wheeler from Unique Models. ...
The Biggest Fashion Moments That Made Headlines In 2018
Viva's fashion team Dan Ahwa and Rosie Herdman take a look back at this year's most memorable fas...
Looks Of The Year: All The Coolest Fashion From 2018
The Viva fashion team pick the best looks of 2018
Stylish Summer Attire That's Perfect For Your Next Road Trip
Warm weather pieces that are fun and practical? Hard to beat. Manahou Mackay and Bella Smith take...
This Summer's Best Swimwear To Suit Your Style
Minimal or feminine, full-coverage or itty-bitty... Whatever your style, there's a flattering swi...
Christmas Gift Guide: What To Give The Busy Professional In Your Life
For the multi-tasker and the career-driven, sharpen their focus with some useful tools to inspire...
Fancy & Fun Party Shoes You Will Actually Be Comfortable In
Show your soles some love this party season with these heels that aren't sky high.