A Fashion Editor's Travel Essentials
Viva fashion editor Dan Ahwa selects his essentials as he prepares to head to London Fashion Week with Topshop
We’ve all had the daunting task of having to pack for long haul flights. What to take? What to leave? A well-edited cabin bag of essentials will help you hit the ground running, as the fashion editors, buyers and bloggers know as they prepare for the next fashion week circuit for the spring/summer 2016 collections.
To celebrate winning a trip to London next week to attend the Topshop Unique show, 21-year-old Whitecliffe College fashion student Jess Greetham went with me to pick up some travel essentials. My personal picks?
More Fashion / Men
- Nothing Else Melania Trump Wears Will Ever Matter Again
- Celebrity Beauty ‘Grams We Love 16/07/2018
- 12 Recipes Every Cheese Lover Needs In Their Life
- Where To Find: Auckland's Ultimate Winter Comfort Food
- 10 Up-And-Coming New Zealanders To Follow On Instagram
- The Duo Behind New Zealand Streetwear Label Friends and Enemies