Jerome Kaino and Shaun Johnson Work The Runway For Working Style
See highlights from the Working Style winter 2016 fashion show
Working Style unveiled it's new autumn/winter 2016 collection in association with ASB, Mercedes Benz and Lanson champagne last Friday night at an exclusive black-tie event at the beautiful St Matthew-in-the-City church.
Guests included former All Blacks coach Sir Graham Henry and chef Josh Emett, with restaurateur Al Brown on hand to serve the crowd fresh Bluff oysters and canapes as guests were treated to a runway show highlighting the brand's sharp tailoring for both day and evening wear.
Vodafone Warrior and Viva cover star Shaun Johnson was joined on the runway by Game of Thrones actor Joe Naufahu and All Black Jerome Kaino. See our favourite looks and highlights from the night below.
More Fashion / Men
- Neighbourhood Watch: Where To Eat, Shop & Visit In Titirangi
- Trends To Wear Now From Fashion Week Spring 2019
- Roland Mouret's Evolution — From Sexy Bodycon Dresses To Dressing Royalty
- Snack Club: 7 Unmissable Food Events in October
- Sweet Cheesecake Recipes To Suit Any Occasion
- Looks Of The Week 21/09/18