Update Your Space With This Playful Pot
This cult pot from Group Partner ceramic studio is a playful way to update any space
Censorship be gone: pick up one of these pots from Brooklyn-based ceramic studio Group Partner and show your support for freeing the female nipple.
Born as an after-hours outlet for founder Isaac Nichols’ stress in his daily life, the pots quickly captured a steadfast following, proving both political and comical.
“I think when I relaxed and let my hands take direction, it just sort of happened, and everyone seemed to like it,” says Nichols of the pot’s inception. “I mean people have been making fertility goddesses and miniature replicas of themselves literally since the earliest documentation of society, so there is probably something primitive I touched on.
There is a range of designs, starting at $85, available at the Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tamaki gift shop, in celebration of The Body Laid Bare: Masterpieces from Tate, which opens Saturday, March 18 and runs until July 16.
Be inspired by the good things in life. Sign up now to receive emails from Viva, and twice a week you will be sent the latest news, profiles, videos, fashion shoots, competitions and more.Share this:
- Conceptual Artist Zac Langdon-Pole On Belonging & Identity
- Where You Can Buy Viva Magazine - Volume Three
- Ever Wondered How To Layer Skincare Acids? Here's How
- Roasted Cauliflower With Avocado Mash Recipe
- Watch: Prada Womenswear Autumn/Winter 2021
- Strut At The Supreme Ball, Surf At A Beach Fest & More Fun Things For The Weekend