Catherine Melo trained as a jeweller but her active imagination soon led her down another path — and now it has taken her into the forest.
The latest children’s bedware collection from her company, Burrow & Be, includes reversible jacquard knit blankets with a fox, a bear and a deer, available in August.
The Alphabets & Animals series is a collaboration with graphic designer Sam O’Neill and continues an ongoing story that Catherine devised about Frankie, a little girl whose dreams take place in a forest wonderland where she meets a selection of characters.
“I like to think I can capture a child’s imagination and that the blankets or pillowcases will give them security as they enter their dreamland,” she says.
The Alphabets & Animals collaboration will also feature printed cotton duvet covers and pillowcases.
• See burrowandbe.co.nz
- Auckland's Top Stylists Share Their Gorgeous, Windproof Hairstyles — & How To Create Them
- Take To The High Seas In These Nautical-Inspired Outfits
- Ricotta Devilled Eggs Recipe
- Viva Highlights: Our Favourite Looks From Milan Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2021
- Sails Force: Benedikt Horber Is Making The America's Cup An Exciting Spectacle
- Greek Kumara & Lamb Sausage Rolls Recipe