Fashion Designer Caroline Sills' Bedside Table
Caroline Sills is known for her elegant and sophisticated clothing, with a bedside to match
Flowers: In a perfect world I would always have flowers.
Books: I have an eclectic collection of reading material. At the moment I am reading The Asylum: True Tales of Madness from a Life in Fashion by Simon Doonan.
Photos: A family favourite taken from a magazine shoot of us standing around our outside table; a photo of one of my grandchildren and a portrait of my mother, which I find very poignant.
Not included: I don’t charge my phone next to my bed as I like to keep this space peaceful.Share this:
- Scarlett Johansson's Beauty Evolution: Her Best Red Carpet Looks
- 10 Of The Most Wearable Menswear Trends From Paris Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2020
- Work It: 8 Beauty Products That Deserve Pride Of Place On Your Desk
- Wholesome Apricot Oat Slice
- 4 Classic Trends That Will Instantly Update Your Work Wardrobe
- Cauliflower, Courgette & Chickpea Bake