Fashion Designer Caroline Sills' Bedside Table
Caroline Sills is known for her elegant and sophisticated clothing, with a bedside to match
Flowers: In a perfect world I would always have flowers.
Books: I have an eclectic collection of reading material. At the moment I am reading The Asylum: True Tales of Madness from a Life in Fashion by Simon Doonan.
Photos: A family favourite taken from a magazine shoot of us standing around our outside table; a photo of one of my grandchildren and a portrait of my mother, which I find very poignant.
Not included: I don’t charge my phone next to my bed as I like to keep this space peaceful.Share this:
- Conceptual Artist Zac Langdon-Pole On Belonging & Identity
- Where You Can Buy Viva Magazine - Volume Three
- Ever Wondered How To Layer Skincare Acids? Here's How
- Roasted Cauliflower With Avocado Mash Recipe
- Watch: Prada Womenswear Autumn/Winter 2021
- Strut At The Supreme Ball, Surf At A Beach Fest & More Fun Things For The Weekend