Photographer Deborah Smith's Bedside Table
The creative mess of Deborah Smith's bedside reflects how art is close to her heart
Whether it’s the creative mess of her bedside, photography or running Cloud Workshop (an organisation that uses art workshops to help bereaved children), art is close to photographer Deborah’s heart.
Bedside style: It’s an old wooden chair that I found in a secondhand shop in Havelock North years ago. It has a reading light sitting on it, a precarious pile of books and papers plus my watch sleeps on it at night. My architect husband says it’s dangerous and I need an engineer.
Essentials: Books and reading glasses. Sometimes cups of tea and on very big days, a gin and tonic.
Not included: I never sleep with phones or phone chargers in the bedroom . . . I’m fussy about that.Share this:
- Looks Of The Week 21/02/20
- 10 Holiday Outfit Ideas Inspired By Mid-Century Shapes & Prints
- Barbecued Chicken Shish Kebabs With Couscous & Yoghurt
- Runway Highlights: Gucci Autumn/Winter 2020 At Milan Fashion Week
- Splore Festival & More Fun Things To Do This Weekend
- Cheesy Stuffed Peppers With Rice & Herbs