Photographer Deborah Smith's Bedside Table
The creative mess of Deborah Smith's bedside reflects how art is close to her heart
Whether it’s the creative mess of her bedside, photography or running Cloud Workshop (an organisation that uses art workshops to help bereaved children), art is close to photographer Deborah’s heart.
Bedside style: It’s an old wooden chair that I found in a secondhand shop in Havelock North years ago. It has a reading light sitting on it, a precarious pile of books and papers plus my watch sleeps on it at night. My architect husband says it’s dangerous and I need an engineer.
Essentials: Books and reading glasses. Sometimes cups of tea and on very big days, a gin and tonic.
Not included: I never sleep with phones or phone chargers in the bedroom . . . I’m fussy about that.Share this:
- The Crown Style Guide: A Closer Look At The Fashion Of Season 3
- How To Set Up Your Own Home Composting System: All Your Questions Answered
- Feast Under The Stars At This Must-Attend Vineyard Dinner Event
- Drag Artist Ms Wednesday's Dazzling Beauty Routine
- 5 Artisanal Cheeses Worth Trying, According To The Cheese Cartel
- Off Duty: Umu Pizza's Simon Murphy Shares His Top Spots To Eat & Drink