New Stores to Visit this Weekend
The new stores to pay a trip to this weekend
Takapuna: Stylish couple Alex and Corban Walls, who won The Block in 2014, have launched an online store and have opened an Alex & Corban pop-up shop for the next two months. There, you will find a mix of carefully selected homeware items and, continuing with The Block theme, room reveals that you can instantly shop. 40 Hurstmere Rd, Takapuna, Auckland, and visit alexandcorban.co.nz.
Northcote: Made In Mexico is a colourful new pop-up shop, which has opened pre-Christmas, stocking all things Mexican. Think colourful ceramics, hand-blown glass, Acapulco chairs, embroidered cushions and other decorative items great for gifts. 47 Queen St, Northcote Point, open Tuesday to Saturday, from 10am to 4pm.
Ponsonby: Popular Takapuna homewares store Shut the Front Door has opened a second shop in Ponsonby’s Three Lamps — find it at 275 Ponsonby Rd.
High St: Parlour is a new menswear store featuring heritage streetwear, as well as hosting exhibitions from artists — including the first from Askew. Find it in Little High St in central Auckland.
- Runway Report: Miuccia Prada Brings Back The Magic At Milan Fashion Week
- How It Feels To Have A Tropical Fijian Island All To Yourself
- 12 Hydrating Body Products To Soothe Post-Holiday Skin
- Barbecued Prawns With Tarragon & Citrus Butter
- Favourite Things: Textile Designer Amber Rixon
- The Best Design Stores in Mt Eden