Lonely Retail Manager Sarah Mason's Bedside Table
Sarah Mason of local label Lonely fills her inner-city apartment with an assortment of treasured possessions
Bedside style: It’s a collection of things that are meaningful to me; things that make me feel at home, stuff I’m emotionally connected to.
Essentials: I usually have a large bottle of sparkling water, and my Aesop body balm, there is also a lighter with a racy photo of a good friend on it that I light my Maison Louis Marie candles with.
Night light: The baby Japanese lamp is a beautiful soft and dull light, perfect for finding the things I need without waking my boyfriend. Its little glow gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling.
Not included: I try not to have sugar, for obvious reasons.Share this:
- Meet Paloma Gomez, The Fashion-Forward Creative Making The America's Cup Chic
- Rock Melon, Goat's Cheese & Chorizo Salad Recipe
- Piquette Is The Lush, Low-ABV Wine With Old Roots & We Can't Get Enough Of It
- Viva Highlights: Our Favourite Looks From London Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2021
- The Coolest Socially Distanced Looks From The 2021 Golden Globes
- Actor Eve Hewson Of 'Behind Your Eyes' Is Finding Fame On Her Own Terms