Lonely Retail Manager Sarah Mason's Bedside Table
Sarah Mason of local label Lonely fills her inner-city apartment with an assortment of treasured possessions
Bedside style: It’s a collection of things that are meaningful to me; things that make me feel at home, stuff I’m emotionally connected to.
Essentials: I usually have a large bottle of sparkling water, and my Aesop body balm, there is also a lighter with a racy photo of a good friend on it that I light my Maison Louis Marie candles with.
Night light: The baby Japanese lamp is a beautiful soft and dull light, perfect for finding the things I need without waking my boyfriend. Its little glow gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling.
Not included: I try not to have sugar, for obvious reasons.Share this:
- Star On The Rise: Choreographer Parris Goebel Invites Us Inside Her Los Angeles Home
- Meet The Bafta-Nominated Director Behind 'Kamali', The Short Film That Has Audiences Buzzing
- Restaurant Review: Italian Eatery Puglia Ticks All The Boxes But Doesn't Make The Grade
- The Coolest Looks From The Grammys Red Carpet 2020
- Scarlett Johansson's Beauty Evolution: Her Best Red Carpet Looks
- 10 Of The Most Wearable Menswear Trends From Paris Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2020