Scandinavian inspiration for the home
We're envisioning softening winter's oncoming blow with crisp new furnishings and simple, stylish ceramics, as seen in Citta Design's new winter collection.
Inspired by the romantic way the city of Copenhagen approaches the long, dark months, the brand's new range depicts clean Scandinavian lines alongside cute fairy-tale motifs, with Danish design principles of simplicity, quality and function flowing throughout.
Geometric shapes, black and whites with flashes of woodland greens, yellows and berry reds, are incorporated in sweet animal, nature and cityscape prints to form a range of soft furnishings, ceramics, accessories, linen and furniture. It all makes for an easy and fresh way to spruce up your home this season.
• See cittadesign.com or ph (09) 630 6177 for stockists.
- 11 Pampering Products To Add To Your Bridal Beauty Arsenal
- Rustic Tuna, Tomato & Rocket Salad With Crunchy Croutons
- Real Weddings: Amanda & Joseph Jajjo At Kauri Springs Lodge, Waiheke
- Favourite Things: Celebrant Francieli McWilliams
- Asparagus, Salmon & Grapefruit Salad With Citrus Dressing
- Real Weddings: Priya & Joe McGregor At Kauri Bay Boomrock, Clevedon