Stylish Salad Servers to Buy Right Now
The best way to dress up a summer salad is with a stylish pair of servers
The best way to dress up a summer salad is with a stylish pair of servers, and there are plenty to choose from next time you want to jazz up a dish.
Opt for light, wooden textures, such as this flecked rewarewa pair by MZ Design, while Jude Raffills offers an interesting square shape for those seeking something a little different.
Copper and brass tones don’t seem to be going anywhere and we’re not complaining: we especially love this hand-forged, long-handled pair from Citta.
Meanwhile, these horn servers from Tessuti are inspired by French and Scandinavian design and are special enough to give as a gift for someone who loves to cook and entertain.
Left to right
Danske wooden servers, $39, from The Studio of Tableware. Ph (09) 638 8082
Horn servers, $99, from Tessuti. Ph (09) 376 4802
Citta brass servers $70
MZ Design New Zealand timber servers, $55, from The Poi Room. Ph (09) 378 4364
Kmart brass servers $8
Jude Raffills Rimu servers, $35, from The Garden Party. Ph (09) 378 7799.
- Designer Kathryn Wilson's NZ Fashion Week Beauty Routine
- Where To Eat, Shop & Stay Next Time You're In Queenstown
- Mediterranean Vegetable Tarte Tatin
- Why Gin Is So Popular On The Rugged Scotland Island Known For Its Whisky
- Cinnamon & Walnut Brioche Scrolls
- The Beauty Brand Unlocking The Power Of Native Australian Botanicals