Beauty Quotes to Inspire You to Be You
Be inspired by Audrey Hepburn, Tina Fey and Miss Piggy's thoughts on beauty
“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.”
– Audrey Hepburn in How to be Lovely: The Audrey Hepburn Way of Life
“Beauty is all about loving who you are. And if you have problems with that, may I suggest you try loving who I am?”
– Miss Piggy to InStyle
“If you retain nothing else, always remember the most important rule of beauty, which is: Who cares?”
– Tina Fey in her book Bossypants
“We are who we are — we should celebrate that. Stop fighting it, be silly, do what makes us feel beautiful.”
– Drew Barrymore to Into the Gloss
"No one should notice how your eyes are done or the color of your eyeshadow. They should just notice you and notice that you’re beautiful, that you have beautiful eyes.”
– Diane Von Furstenberg in her Book of Beauty
"Fighting aging is like the War on Drugs. It's expensive, does more harm than good, and has been proven to never end."
– Amy Poelher in her book Yes Please!
"Find beauty in everyday things, write a list of accomplishments and laugh a lot! Humour defuses everything."
– Elle Mcpherson to People
- The Painter Mapping Handwoven Canvases With Luminous Patterns Inspired By City Lights
- Say Hello To Viva Magazine - Volume Three
- Yu Mei's Agile Cyber Shift Sees Its Autumn/Winter 2021 Show Carry On
- Roasted Tomato Pasta With Cashews Recipe
- Conceptual Artist Zac Langdon-Pole On Belonging & Identity
- Where You Can Buy Viva Magazine - Volume Three