Wanted: Karen Walker x Sephora
This giant collaboration is now available in New Zealand
Add this to your Christmas wishlist: the collaboration between Karen Walker and US beauty giant Sephora has arrived in New Zealand.
Announced earlier this year, the two-piece collection — a five-piece makeup brush set ($185) and compact mirror ($75) — was previously only available in US Sephora stores, but a limited number will be available from Karen Walker stores from today.
The pieces are made from tortoiseshell and have filigree design, signatures of Karen’s eyewear — with the compact opening up to look like a pair of her sunglasses. This isn’t the first time the fashion designer has branched out into the world of beauty, having released makeup with UK beauty brand Boots 17 in 2006. Ph (09) 522 4286.
- 11 Pampering Products To Add To Your Bridal Beauty Arsenal
- Rustic Tuna, Tomato & Rocket Salad With Crunchy Croutons
- Real Weddings: Amanda & Joseph Jajjo At Kauri Springs Lodge, Waiheke
- Favourite Things: Celebrant Francieli McWilliams
- Asparagus, Salmon & Grapefruit Salad With Citrus Dressing
- Real Weddings: Priya & Joe McGregor At Kauri Bay Boomrock, Clevedon