Wanted: Karen Walker x Sephora
This giant collaboration is now available in New Zealand
Add this to your Christmas wishlist: the collaboration between Karen Walker and US beauty giant Sephora has arrived in New Zealand.
Announced earlier this year, the two-piece collection — a five-piece makeup brush set ($185) and compact mirror ($75) — was previously only available in US Sephora stores, but a limited number will be available from Karen Walker stores from today.
The pieces are made from tortoiseshell and have filigree design, signatures of Karen’s eyewear — with the compact opening up to look like a pair of her sunglasses. This isn’t the first time the fashion designer has branched out into the world of beauty, having released makeup with UK beauty brand Boots 17 in 2006. Ph (09) 522 4286.
- 12 Stylishly Practical Raincoats To Buy Right Now
- Will The Future Be Fun? With These 20 Ideas, It Could Be
- A Highly Satisfying Brussels Sprout & Cauliflower Salad With Miso Glaze
- Inside 'Harry's House', A Delicious Party Record From A Big Romantic
- Dare To DIY This Ball Season? Here's What You Need To Know
- Embrace Your Inner Gourmand With 15 Cosy Dining Essentials