Benefit Cosmetics Opening First NZ Store
More beauty brands are branching out with store openings in New Zealand
Benefit Cosmetics is opening its first New Zealand standalone store in Ponsonby.
The flagship boutique for the quirky American brand will be ready in early March.
The location, next to Seed Heritage on Ponsonby Rd, and not too far from Mecca Cosmetica’s main store and a M.A.C branch, cements the strip’s growing internationalism. Smashbox has its concept store at the other end in Three Lamps.
The beauty brand known for its fun packaging and specialist brow services has a presence in Auckland already, with counters at Smith & Caughey's and at the international airport.
It promises the new store will offer more Benefit, with spray tanning and extended waxing services available.
Meanwhile, following Mecca and Aesop saying they are planning more New Zealand stores and Chanel opening in Britomart, comes word that Kiehl’s is eyeing another location in Auckland.
M.A.C also extended its presence to the North Shore late last year, opening at Westfield Albany.Share this:
- New Netflix Series 'Worn Stories' Celebrates The Nostalgic Power Of Clothing
- Even At 80, Dame Vivienne Westwood's Message Remains The Same
- A Definitive Guide To Men's Grooming In 2021
- This New Local Online Store Is Simplifying Shopping For Tiles
- Delightfully Simple Mocha Kisses
- Get To Know: Thom Sussex Is The Thoughtful Menswear Designer You Need To Know