10 Makeup-Free Looks To Inspire Your Self-Isolation Beauty Routine
This is the ideal time to go makeup-free, so show your true face to the world - online only - during self-isolation
Bare all by giving your skin a makeup break for the foreseeable future, like these familiar faces.
Normally celebrities would have hair and makeup artists at their beck and call, but for now they're like the rest of us. Early adopters of the less-is-more look like actor Gwyneth Paltrow and singer Alicia Keys have long been promoting a fresh-face, showing going au naturel is the way to go.
Now's the perfect time to get your skincare routine down-pat and enjoy some healthy homecooked meals. You may find these extra self-care steps can add as much value to your beauty routine as concealer, mascara, blusher and the rest.
Take your cue from these celebrities and embrace the makeup-free look from your own living room. Find a spot of sun in the garden or on your balcony to get the ultimate natural glow for any selfies.
Gwyneth Paltrow, Alexandra Grant and Demi Moore
Beauty In The Age Of Instagram: The Two Very Different Trends Taking Over Your Feed
Friday March 20, 2020
Everything To Love About The Newest Makeup Launch With A High Fashion Twist
Thursday Nov. 14, 2019Sponsored
- Restaurant Review: Jesse Mulligan Returns To Amano
- The Duo Behind Orphans Kitchen Are Opening A New Restaurant In Britomart
- Photo Essay: Emma Anderson Captures Lockdown Life In New York
- Bright & Colourful Winter Wardrobe Updates
- Winter Lamb & Split Pea Persian Stew
- How Alexa Chung's Style Is Evolving Under Lockdown