10 Makeup-Free Looks To Inspire Your Self-Isolation Beauty Routine
This is the ideal time to go makeup-free, so show your true face to the world - online only - during self-isolation
Bare all by giving your skin a makeup break for the foreseeable future, like these familiar faces.
Normally celebrities would have hair and makeup artists at their beck and call, but for now they're like the rest of us. Early adopters of the less-is-more look like actor Gwyneth Paltrow and singer Alicia Keys have long been promoting a fresh-face, showing going au naturel is the way to go.
Now's the perfect time to get your skincare routine down-pat and enjoy some healthy homecooked meals. You may find these extra self-care steps can add as much value to your beauty routine as concealer, mascara, blusher and the rest.
Take your cue from these celebrities and embrace the makeup-free look from your own living room. Find a spot of sun in the garden or on your balcony to get the ultimate natural glow for any selfies.
Gwyneth Paltrow, Alexandra Grant and Demi Moore
This New Foundation Primer Duo Bridges The Gap Between Makeup And Skincare
Tuesday Feb. 2, 2021Sponsored
French Haircare Protege Caroline Greyl Shares Expert Tips Gleaned From Her Mother
Monday Feb. 1, 2021
Makeup For Millennials: Three Experts Spill The Beans On How Their Brands Stay Relevant
Tuesday Nov. 17, 2020
- Style File: Emma Corrin's Statement-Making Fashion Moments
- Discover A Taste Of Heat At Ponsonby's Mr Spicer
- How To Eat Sustainably, According To The Queen Of Greens
- Meet Paloma Gomez, The Fashion-Forward Creative Making The America's Cup Chic
- Rock Melon, Goat's Cheese & Chorizo Salad Recipe
- Piquette Is The Lush, Low-ABV Wine With Old Roots & We Can't Get Enough Of It