Louis Vuitton is Launching Fragrance
The new collection of scents will be released later this year
Louis Vuitton is set to launch a collection of fragrances. The French luxury house has worked with top perfumer Jacques Cavallier Belletrud on the release, which will include, among other notes, essences of May rose and jasmine and an exclusive, "made-to-measure infusion of leather".
Jacques was named Louis Vuitton's 'master perfumer' in 2012, and has been working on the new fragrance since. He has a pedigreed background, as the 'nose' behind iconic scents including L’Eau d’Issey, Lancome’s Poeme, and Stella by Stella McCartney.
This isn’t the first fragrance from the house: previous scents were released in 1927, 1928 and 1946. The new fragrance will be available from selected Louis Vuitton boutiques in September.
Last month the brand showcased its Cruise 2017 collection in Rio de Janeiro.
- Just Add Water: Six Powdered Products To Personalise Your Skincare
- Teeks Releases New Single 'Without you'
- Watch: The Five Minute Face With Sarika Patel From M.A.C
- The Local Fashion Brands Making Face Masks
- The Adorable Pets Looking For Their Forever Home
- Stylish Accessories For Pampered Pets & Their Owners