Helmut Newton's Glamorous Images Inspire New M.A.C Collection
See images from iconic fashion photographer Helmut Newton's new limited edition range with M.A.C Cosmetics
M.A.C Cosmetics has revealed images from its latest limited edition collaboration, featuring photos taken by the late German-Australian fashion photographer Helmut Newton.
Famous for his hypersexualized imagery, at times controversial scenarios, black and white portraiture, and eye-catching compositions, Helmut Newton was hired by French Vogue in the 50s and shot to fame in the 70s.
He has photographed everyone from Margaret Thatcher to David Bowie, Audrey Hepburn and Leonardo DiCaprio, and his work has appeared in the pages of Vanity Fair, Elle and Playboy.
The new collection features nail lacquers, eye shadow, liquid eyeliner, mascara and liquid lip colour and is called 'M.A.C Limited Edition Photographs by Helmut Newton'. Its packaging has a selection of his iconic images.
M·A·C has a long history of collaborating with musicians, photographers and artists. Previously it has teamed up with Iris Apfel, Carine Roitfeld and Proenza Schouler, along with Rihanna and Lorde.
The range will available in New Zealand from November 17 at select M.A.C locations.
- As Coronavirus Concerns Disrupt Milan, A Different Kind Of Fashion Week Emerges
- Inside A Creative Couple's Stylish London Warehouse Apartment
- Restaurant Review: Newcomer Fonda Brings Solid Mexican Cuisine To Parnell
- Homeware Must-Haves To Create A Cosy Bedroom This Autumn
- Blooming Lovely: The Best Floral Fashion To Uplift Your Autumn Wardrobe
- Interior Trends: What To Get & What To Forget In 2020