Helmut Newton's Glamorous Images Inspire New M.A.C Collection
See images from iconic fashion photographer Helmut Newton's new limited edition range with M.A.C Cosmetics
M.A.C Cosmetics has revealed images from its latest limited edition collaboration, featuring photos taken by the late German-Australian fashion photographer Helmut Newton.
Famous for his hypersexualized imagery, at times controversial scenarios, black and white portraiture, and eye-catching compositions, Helmut Newton was hired by French Vogue in the 50s and shot to fame in the 70s.
He has photographed everyone from Margaret Thatcher to David Bowie, Audrey Hepburn and Leonardo DiCaprio, and his work has appeared in the pages of Vanity Fair, Elle and Playboy.
The new collection features nail lacquers, eye shadow, liquid eyeliner, mascara and liquid lip colour and is called 'M.A.C Limited Edition Photographs by Helmut Newton'. Its packaging has a selection of his iconic images.
M·A·C has a long history of collaborating with musicians, photographers and artists. Previously it has teamed up with Iris Apfel, Carine Roitfeld and Proenza Schouler, along with Rihanna and Lorde.
The range will available in New Zealand from November 17 at select M.A.C locations.
- Ready Boots? A Sneak Preview Of Deadly Ponies' Debut Footwear Collection
- Back To The Future: What's Happening To Modern Pop Culture?
- Wuthering Heights: Exquisite Outfits That Spell 'Windswept Chic'
- 7 Cult Classic Mascaras To Take Your Lashes To New Heights
- Hot Take: Your Fashion & Beauty Refresher For The Week Of 04/07/22
- Never Leave The House Thanks To These Sensational Slippers