Mecca Brands to Open First Mecca Maxima Store in Christchurch
Hot US brands Urban Decay and Too Faced will be available at the Christchurch store
New Zealand cosmetics fans will soon be able to get their hands on hot US makeup brands Urban Decay and Too Faced in store when Mecca opens its first Mecca Maxima beauty emporium in New Zealand later this month.
The cosmetics company will open the "high-energy" store, which will feature more than 40 beauty brands, in Christchurch's new ANZ Centre on November 17.
The hottest items on offer will be Too Faced's 'Better Than Sex' Mascara ($35), Ciate Liquid Velvet Matte Lipstick ($29), and Too Faced's 'Sweethearts Flush' Blush ($47).
Other brands the store will stock include Mario Badescu and Lipstick Queen. There will be makeup touch-up stations and professional store hosts onsite to help customers.
The opening day will feature activities, treats and prizes.
Mecca Maxima opens November 17 at Shop 2, ANZ Centre, cnr of Cashel, Colombo and High sts, Christchurch. meccabeauty.co.nz
- Looks Of The Week 28/02/20
- Fresh Peach Madeira Cake
- 8 Style Lessons From London Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2020
- Spiced Chicken Bake With Sicilian Olives & Butter Beans
- The World's Best Nature Photography & More Fun Things To Do This Weekend
- As Coronavirus Concerns Disrupt Milan, A Different Kind Of Fashion Week Emerges