Mecca Brands to Open First Mecca Maxima Store in Christchurch
Hot US brands Urban Decay and Too Faced will be available at the Christchurch store
New Zealand cosmetics fans will soon be able to get their hands on hot US makeup brands Urban Decay and Too Faced in store when Mecca opens its first Mecca Maxima beauty emporium in New Zealand later this month.
The cosmetics company will open the "high-energy" store, which will feature more than 40 beauty brands, in Christchurch's new ANZ Centre on November 17.
The hottest items on offer will be Too Faced's 'Better Than Sex' Mascara ($35), Ciate Liquid Velvet Matte Lipstick ($29), and Too Faced's 'Sweethearts Flush' Blush ($47).
Other brands the store will stock include Mario Badescu and Lipstick Queen. There will be makeup touch-up stations and professional store hosts onsite to help customers.
The opening day will feature activities, treats and prizes.
Mecca Maxima opens November 17 at Shop 2, ANZ Centre, cnr of Cashel, Colombo and High sts, Christchurch. meccabeauty.co.nz
- The Adorable Pets Looking For Their Forever Home
- Stylish Accessories For Pampered Pets & Their Owners
- Watch: Kate Sylvester & Hera Lindsay Bird On What It Means To Be An 'Exploding Woman'
- Jesse Mulligan Reviews New Yakitori Restaurant Omni
- Chef Kirsten Gilmour's Ode To New Zealand's Cafe Culture
- Zadie Smith Releases Her New Book 'Intimations'