Simple Winter Wellness Ideas
Getting through the cold months might require a little motivation. Here's a few ideas to keep you going.
During winter, it pays to focus even more so on our bodies and how we're feeling.
From getting enough sleep to keeping colds at bay, there are several easy ways to ensure we take some time to look after ourselves.
Here are some easy ideas we're re-visiting for winter:
- If you find baking comforting and therapeutic, prepare an easy to make sponge cake, perfect with a soothing cup of herbal tea.
- Experience the benefits of an infrared sauna or red light therapy session.
- Give your skin some much-needed attention and try some recommended face-masks.
- Easier said than done, but once you learn how to meditate properly, you'll be surprised at how easier it is to sleep better and feel calmer.
- If you're on a budget, why not try making your own natural face mask at home.
- If you like to hear from other people's self-care tips and personal experiences to help you decide, why not try these self-care tips from the Viva team.
- Need a good night's sleep? Prepare for bedtime with these top tips.
- Discover the healing properties of natural remedies and make your own homemade kawakawa and lavender balm.
- Switching off can be hard for many of us, but consider the benefits of a true digital detox.
- Save yourself the hassle of cooking and focus on good company and easy meals by having a winter pot-luck dinner with friends.
- Cosy up in a luxurious Pyjamas, pour yourself a glass of wine and watch some of our favourite fashion films.
- Download and listen to some of these soothing sounds, perfect for a Sunday off-duty or for your morning commute to work.
- Get up, dance and shake it out by learning a fun TikTok routine.
- For those that enjoy the outdoors, why not get your hands dirty and enjoy the benefits of winter gardening.
Makeup For Millennials: Three Experts Spill The Beans On How Their Brands Stay Relevant
Tuesday Nov. 17, 2020
- Watch: Prada Menswear Autumn/Winter 2021 Live Stream
- Paul & Lisa Lee Are Bringing A Homely, Uncompromised Taste Of Korea To Ponsonby
- Tomato & Cos Sandwiches With Green Tahini Dressing Recipe
- Embrace A Free-Spirited Coastal Mood With Playful Summer Fashion
- Easy Summer Dinner Recipes In The Spirit Of The Season
- Sizing Up Change: Top Model Agent Ngahuia Williams Actions Positive Change With Removal Of Talent Measurements