The Viva Team's Beauty Must-Haves
The products we can't live without, or can't wait to try
"The one item to cross my desk I couldn't wait to try was Dermalogica's new Retinol Clearing Oil, $151. I love the luxurious feel oil brings to my skin and this has the added advantage of being active, so works to minimise those fine lines and pigmentation."
- Amanda Linnell, editor
"Kevyn Aucoin The Volume Mascara, $48, from Mecca. This is a volumising mascara with a formula that wraps polymers around lashes, covering them in "tubes" rather than coating them in pigment, which means no smudgy, running mascara at the end of the day. The best part is it's so easy to remove. I'll never go back to regular mascara."
- Johanna Thornton, contributing editor
"There's no time like the present for a winter skin overhaul, so for the past two weeks I've been trialling Elizabeth Arden's Prevage Progressive Renewal Treatment, $299. This four-week resurfacing treatment contains four ampoules that get progressively stronger from week to week, and is said to reveal brighter, more youthful-looking skin."
- Ashleigh Cometti, beauty editor
"BareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream, $58, from Mecca. A repeat purchase, this foundation is a life-changer. Light and hydrating, it blends in instantly (my application method is to just smear it over my face) and a little goes a long way. It's also SPF 30 and vegan."
- Emma Gleason, commercial editor
"It took me far too long to discover makeup-setting spray, but now I have I don't need to travel with minis in my handbag. My Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray, $55, keeps everything in place and stops that loathed mascara smudging."
- Lucy Casley, designer
- Take Your Beauty Boundaries Down & Your Avant-Garde Up
- Raise The Bar: 3 Ways To Style New-Season Hair Accessories
- How To Get Your Best Curls, According To Your Hair Type
- The Best Facial Oils For Your Skin Type
- How To Find The Prettiest Red Lipstick To Suit Your Skin Tone
- Do You Really Need To Invest In Skincare?