Tom Ford Beauty Set to Arrive In New Zealand
The fashion designer's covetable beauty brand will soon be available here
Fashion designer Tom Ford's distinctive luxury fragrance and cosmetics will soon be available to buy in New Zealand. Tom Ford Beauty will make its first local appearance at Wellington’s David Jones department store, set to open soon.
The Tom Ford Beauty counter will carry the exclusive Private Blend Collection perfumes, Signature Fragrances for men and women, plus lip and nail colours from the Tom Ford Beauty Cosmetics Collection.
An Auckland flagship counter will follow in spring, with Smith & Caughey’s Queen St set to offer the complete collection - including the luxurious Cosmetics Collection, featuring the highly sought-after foundation range and seasonal additions to lip, nail and cheek shades.Share this:
- As Coronavirus Concerns Disrupt Milan, A Different Kind Of Fashion Week Emerges
- Inside A Creative Couple's Stylish London Warehouse Apartment
- Restaurant Review: Newcomer Fonda Brings Solid Mexican Cuisine To Parnell
- Homeware Must-Haves To Create A Cosy Bedroom This Autumn
- Blooming Lovely: The Best Floral Fashion To Uplift Your Autumn Wardrobe
- Interior Trends: What To Get & What To Forget In 2020