Tom Ford Beauty Set to Arrive In New Zealand
The fashion designer's covetable beauty brand will soon be available here
Fashion designer Tom Ford's distinctive luxury fragrance and cosmetics will soon be available to buy in New Zealand. Tom Ford Beauty will make its first local appearance at Wellington’s David Jones department store, set to open soon.
The Tom Ford Beauty counter will carry the exclusive Private Blend Collection perfumes, Signature Fragrances for men and women, plus lip and nail colours from the Tom Ford Beauty Cosmetics Collection.
An Auckland flagship counter will follow in spring, with Smith & Caughey’s Queen St set to offer the complete collection - including the luxurious Cosmetics Collection, featuring the highly sought-after foundation range and seasonal additions to lip, nail and cheek shades.Share this:
- How We Make It Work: Wedding Photographers Jesse & Jessie Peters
- Inside Treetops, The Secluded Luxury Lodge Nestled Among A Forest
- Five New Zealand Brands Made The Top 20 Of Tearfund’s Ethical Fashion Guide 2021
- So Seductive: Sex Is Back In Fashion & A Fresh Era Of Flaunt Has Arrived
- 10 Things To Pack In Your Wedding Day Touch-Up Kit
- James Bond's Call To Cashmere: The Quiet Evolution Of Spy Casual