Tom Ford Beauty Set to Arrive In New Zealand
The fashion designer's covetable beauty brand will soon be available here
Fashion designer Tom Ford's distinctive luxury fragrance and cosmetics will soon be available to buy in New Zealand. Tom Ford Beauty will make its first local appearance at Wellington’s David Jones department store, set to open soon.
The Tom Ford Beauty counter will carry the exclusive Private Blend Collection perfumes, Signature Fragrances for men and women, plus lip and nail colours from the Tom Ford Beauty Cosmetics Collection.
An Auckland flagship counter will follow in spring, with Smith & Caughey’s Queen St set to offer the complete collection - including the luxurious Cosmetics Collection, featuring the highly sought-after foundation range and seasonal additions to lip, nail and cheek shades.Share this:
- My Diary: Chloe Hill's Highlights From Australian Fashion Week 2022
- You've Tried Plucking, Waxing & Microblading, But What's Next For Brows?
- How Fuli Pereira Makes It Work
- Street Appeal: 21 Captivating, Luxury Accessories With Edge
- Slow-Cooked Lamb & Mushroom Pies To Make For Dinner Tonight
- 6 Of The Most Striking Beauty Trends To Emerge From This Year's Met Gala