Victoria Beckham Announces a Second Makeup Collection
Designer Victoria Beckham’s makeup collection for Estee Lauder will be repeated with added products
Victoria Beckham’s foray into beauty was such a hit with shoppers last September, another collection has just been announced.
The designer will use some items from the new Victoria Beckham Estee Lauder collection on the models in her New York Fashion Week show on February 12.
They will go on sale in the UK a week later and North America in March. It is expected to arrive in New Zealand in spring.
New lipstick and bronzer shades will be added to the range, which also features covetable illuminators and metallic shadows and the nude lip liner Victoria is particularly fond of.
The new range would have a fashion element, as well as emphasise wearability, she indicated. The number of items would double to 30 and total production would be tripled.
The move prompted Women's Wear Daily to ask Lauder if it was planning a permanent makeup range with Beckham. Its group president cosmetics, Jane Hertzmark Hudis, said “stay tuned.”
Beckham’s strong social media presence – 13.5 million Instagram followers – is credited with fuelling demand for her first range. This sold out online on her e-commerce site on day one in the UK, Europe and parts of Asia. She will visit China in May to promote the range.
- Music Review: New Albums From Neil Young & Bob Dylan
- What 20 Years Of Net-a-Porter & Its Bestsellers Have Told Us About Fashion
- Coconut Yoghurt Potatoes & Pan-Fried Steak
- Harris Tapper's Resort 2020 Collection Is Available For Pre-Order
- Sticky Chicken Mince And Kimchi Bowls
- Opinion: How Fashion Can Continue The Anti-Racism Conversation