Honey to the Bee
Add something sweet to your beauty routine with these honey picks
Beauty products infused with honey have many antibacterial properties which can help with antiageing and skin healing. Comvita’s Medicare range is made using medical-grade honey such as that used in some US hospitals and is especially helpful for people with dry skin or eczema. Another good thing about raw honey: its eternal shelf life, meaning it will never go off.
Here are a few of our favourite honey beauty picks:
Burt’s Bees Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey & Grapeseed Oil Hand Creme, $25, and Honey Lip Balm, $8.95. From selected department stores and pharmacies.
Manuka Doctor ApiRefine Radiance Serum, $35.95, from selected pharmacies and department stores.
The Honey Mud Cleansing Silk by May Lindstrom, $110, from Tonic Room.
Comvita Medihoney Skintensive Cream $18.95.
Guerlain Abeille Royale Day Cream, $220, and Abeille Royale Dark Spot Corrector, $234. From selected department stores.
Kiehl’s Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter, $62. From Kiehl’s store Britomart and selected department stores.
Honey by Marc Jacobs, $149, for 50ml eau de parfum. From selected department stores and pharmacies.
Flotsam and Jetsam Beeswax Candles, $22.50 for set of 6 or $3.75 each.Share this:
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Celeb-Filled Campaign Is A Nostalgic Celebration Of Pop Culture
- Looks Of The Week 24/01/20
- The Rise & Rise Of New Zealand Pop Sensation Benee
- Runway Report: Chanel Does Pared-Back Convent Chic At Couture Prices
- Green Falafels With Tahini & Lemon Yoghurt
- Raw Brownies With Salted Caramel Nut Butter