Watch: Two Truths & A Lie With Hair Stylist Leigh Keepa
The hair stylist and owner of Auckland salon Commune debunks common hair myths
Is there such thing as grey hair? If you pull one hair out, do two hairs take it's place? Is hair weaker when it's wet?
These are all questions answered by Leigh Keepa, hair stylist and owner of Commune – a sustainable salon based in Auckland's Grey Lynn.
Our Two Truths And A Lie series quizzes industry experts for their insider tips on how to care for your skin, hair, nails and body, while debunking some common beauty myths along the way.
Check out Leigh's video, here.
- 5 Simple Ways To Summer-Proof Your Beauty Routine
- Get Glowing Skin At Home With These Simple Sheet Masks
- Where You Can Buy Viva Magazine - Volume Six
- The Best Facial Oils For Your Skin Type
- Get The Look: Edwardian, Ethereal Beauty From Viva Volume Five
- Squeeze Some Vitamin C Into Your Skincare Regimen