Watch: Two Truths & A Lie With Hair Stylist Leigh Keepa
The hair stylist and owner of Auckland salon Commune debunks common hair myths
Is there such thing as grey hair? If you pull one hair out, do two hairs take it's place? Is hair weaker when it's wet?
These are all questions answered by Leigh Keepa, hair stylist and owner of Commune – a sustainable salon based in Auckland's Grey Lynn.
Our Two Truths And A Lie series quizzes industry experts for their insider tips on how to care for your skin, hair, nails and body, while debunking some common beauty myths along the way.
Check out Leigh's video, here.
- Take Your Beauty Boundaries Down & Your Avant-Garde Up
- Raise The Bar: 3 Ways To Style New-Season Hair Accessories
- How To Get Your Best Curls, According To Your Hair Type
- The Best Facial Oils For Your Skin Type
- How To Find The Prettiest Red Lipstick To Suit Your Skin Tone
- Do You Really Need To Invest In Skincare?