Watch: Two Truths & A Lie With Skincare Expert Tracey Pedersen
The national education manager for Clinique and La Mer spills the tea on three skincare myths
If you have oily skin, do you need to apply a moisturiser? Is eye cream necessary? Is the sun the main cause of premature ageing?
These are all questions answered by Tracey Pedersen, national education manager at Clinique and La Mer New Zealand.
Our Two Truths And A Lie series quizzes industry experts for their insider tips on how to care for your skin, hair, nails and body, while debunking some common beauty myths along the way.
Check out Tracey's video, here.
- Take Your Beauty Boundaries Down & Your Avant-Garde Up
- Raise The Bar: 3 Ways To Style New-Season Hair Accessories
- How To Get Your Best Curls, According To Your Hair Type
- The Best Facial Oils For Your Skin Type
- How To Find The Prettiest Red Lipstick To Suit Your Skin Tone
- Do You Really Need To Invest In Skincare?