Watch: Two Truths & A Lie With Skincare Expert Tracey Pedersen
The national education manager for Clinique and La Mer spills the tea on three skincare myths
If you have oily skin, do you need to apply a moisturiser? Is eye cream necessary? Is the sun the main cause of premature ageing?
These are all questions answered by Tracey Pedersen, national education manager at Clinique and La Mer New Zealand.
Our Two Truths And A Lie series quizzes industry experts for their insider tips on how to care for your skin, hair, nails and body, while debunking some common beauty myths along the way.
Check out Tracey's video, here.
- 5 Simple Ways To Summer-Proof Your Beauty Routine
- Get Glowing Skin At Home With These Simple Sheet Masks
- Where You Can Buy Viva Magazine - Volume Six
- The Best Facial Oils For Your Skin Type
- Get The Look: Edwardian, Ethereal Beauty From Viva Volume Five
- Squeeze Some Vitamin C Into Your Skincare Regimen