Who are the most digitally influential New Zealand models?
From Jaime Ridge to Zippora Seven, we look at the biggest digital model influencers
1. Jaime Ridge
Jaime (Red 11) is an obvious choice when thinking of digitally influential models, being a socialite/celebrity in her own right. It's no surprise she has more than 16,000 Twitter followers, 38,000 Instagram followers and 15,000 Facebook followers.
2. Seon Hwang
Streets ahead of most of the pack and a bit of a surprise to many, the Korean-born, New Zealand-raised model (Clyne) has a whopping 40,048 Instagram followers to date (and climbing!).
3. Teresa Moore
Model/fashion and food blogger Teresa (62 Models) has not only modelling representation, but brand representation too. As the saying goes, she's not a businessman, she's a BUSINESS, man. She has more than 22,000 Twitter followers and 17,000 Instagram followers.
4. Zippora Seven
Who many would name New Zealand's "coolest" model, Zippora (Unique Models), rounds out the set with 14,820 Instagram followers to date.
Other top model Instagrammers to check out:
Upwardly mobile Holly Rose Emery (Red 11) with 11,000 followers, and Victoria's Secret catwalker Jessica Clarke (Clyne), newcomer Maia Cotton (62 Models) and Georgia Fowler, with more than 10,000 followers.
• Don't miss Katherine's backstage coverage of models in action at next week's New Zealand Fashion Week.
- Want To Break Up With Fast Fashion? This New Book Is Here To Help
- Celebrate Chinese New Year With These Red Hot Beauty Products
- Old-Fashioned Tomato & Onion 'Pie'
- 9 Wardrobe Staples You'll Find In Every Stylish Royal's Repertoire
- Favourite Things: Sunday Best Design Studio's Georgia Yates & Logan Smith
- Green Tomato Tabbouleh