Zest For Life
Add a fresh and fruity zing to your beauty routine with citrus, and verbena infused products.
Jo Malone Geranium & Verbena 30ml Cologne, $110, from Jo Malone, Britomart. Ph (09) 3094418.
Weleda Citrus Deodorant, $24.90, from selected pharmacies and health stores, or see weleda.co.nz
Lush Lemon Flutter Cuticle Butter $19.90. Lush stores or see lushnz.com
The Aromatherapy Co. Lemon Pure Essential Oil, $15, from selected pharmacies, department and health stores, for stockist details see thearomatherapycompany.co.nz
Diptyque Oyedo EDT 50ml, $142, from Mecca Cosmetica. Ph (09) 360 8460.
L’Occitane Shea Zesty Lime Cream, $38, and L’Occitane Zesty Lime Hand Cream, $19.50. L’Occitane, Newmarket. Ph (09) 524 2877.
Royal Apothic Lemoncello EDP 30ml, $39.95, from Isabel Harris, Newmarket. Ph (09) 522 1705.
Penhaligon's Quercus Cologne, $269, from World Beauty. Ph (09) 373 3034.
Dr. Hauschka Lemon Lemongrass Vitalising Body Milk, $55, from selected department and health stores and beauty therapists, or see drhauschka.co.nz
Claus Porto Banho Citron Verbena Soap, $20, from World Beauty. Ph (09) 373 3034.
Jurlique Citrus Shower Gel $38, and Body Care Lotion, $58, from Smith & Caughey’s stores smithandcaugheys.co.nz
Everything To Love About The Newest Makeup Launch With A High Fashion Twist
Thursday Nov. 14, 2019Sponsored
- Redecorating? Here's Why You Should Be Painting Your Walls Black
- This Exhibition Of Australian Designers & Icons Linda Jackson & Jenny Kee Is Fashion Paradise
- Introducing Kaitoke Wilds, The Off-The-Grid Skincare Brand On Great Barrier Island
- The Lifelong Obsession That Continues To Inspire Patti Smith
- Inside A New Vintage Fashion Book Edited By Kate Moss
- Children's Entertainer Suzy Cato Shares Her Beauty Routine