It's the International Day of Happiness, So Get Inspired to Be Happy
Positive vibes only today as we celebrate a day of happiness!
Today marks International Day of Happiness a movement aimed to make the world a happier place. The call to action is simple: "I will try to create more happiness in the world around me". Here are our suggestions to help celebrate today's positive vibes.
• 5 people share what's making them smile. Be inspired by these happy stories.
• From bold colours to slogan T-shirts with positive messages, let the clothes you wear impact your mood.
• The recent fashion week circuit celebrated an upbeat mood in an uncertain world. Read Robin Givhan's story on why in bleak times, fashion can help make you smile again.
• Turn up the volume today and cheer up with these happy songs to get you in a positive state of mind.
• Indulge yourself with this delicious Black Bean Chocolate Cake Recipe.
Be inspired by the good things in life. Sign up now to receive emails from Viva, and twice a week you will be sent the latest news, profiles, videos, fashion shoots, competitions and more.Share this:
- Just Add Water: Six Powdered Products To Personalise Your Skincare
- Teeks Releases New Single 'Without you'
- Watch: The Five Minute Face With Sarika Patel From M.A.C
- The Local Fashion Brands Making Face Masks
- The Adorable Pets Looking For Their Forever Home
- Stylish Accessories For Pampered Pets & Their Owners