Auckland Restaurant Month 2016
Discover all the exciting events on as part of Auckland Restaurant Month 2016
Auckland Restaurant Month 2016 is gearing up to be yet another action-packed event, including the 5 Chef Dining Series events featuring renowned chefs from all around the world hosted at some of Auckland's best restaurants.
Momofuku's Paul Carmichael will bring his flair to The Grove, collaborating with executive chef Ben Bayly; Melbourne chef-patron Matt Wilkinson of Pope Joan will be teaming up with Odettes' Josh Kucharik; restaurateur Guy Grossi will interpret classic Italian traditions from Grossi Florentino with Josh Emett at Ostro; and US-based chef Nancy Silverton brings her experience to Soul Bar with a one-off collaboration with chef Chris Law.
Plus, Federal St's renowned chefs Sean Connolly, Nic Watt, Al Brown and Neil Brazier will unite for a four-course evening at Masu.
Auckland Restaurant Month 2016 will also host Nothing for Dinner, The Social Kitchen Theatre, The Big Cheese and Dinner in the Dark.
Visit iTicket.co.nz to purchase tickets
- 'Helmut Newton: The Bad & The Beautiful': Behind The Portrait Of A Polarising Fashion Photographer
- Donna Hay's Pan Kale & Feta Quiche
- Loxy's Kate Jarrett On How To Maintain Your Hair Extensions During Lockdown
- Nigel Slater's Green Olive & Thyme Focaccia
- Makeup Influencer Tania Kwok's Bold Strokes
- "Craft Is Creative Thinking Made Material": Maungarongo Ron Te Kawa On Connection & Quilting