Auckland's Laneway Festival: 2019 Line-Up Announced
Laneway will return to Albert Park on January 28 with acts including Florence and The Machine, Parquet Courts and Courtney Barnett
Florence and The Machine will headline next year's Laneway Festival at Albert Park on Monday, January 28.
The British superstar played Auckland’s very first Laneway in 2010.
Other international acts include Courtney Barnett, Parquet Courts, Jorja Smith, Billie Eilish, Denzel Curry, Mistki, Ravyn Lenae and Jon Hopkins.
Kiwi acts on the line-up include Miss June, local hip-hop group High Beams, Dunedin’s noise trio The Dead C, and Bene.
Full list of Acts:
Florence + The Machine
A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie
G Flip -
Gang Of Youths
Rex Orange County
The Dead C
Advance tickets available from 9am September 20, with general sale live at 9am September 25. Visit Lanewayfestival.com
- An Unforgettable Stay At Fiji's Luxurious Paradise Cove Resort
- What Does 'Clean' Beauty Really Mean? Beauty's New Buzzword Explained
- How Sustainability In Salons Is Shaking Up The Hair Industry
- Looks Of The Week 14/06/19
- 6 Bright & Bold Makeup Looks To Get Playful With
- Lamb & Feta Meatballs With Smoky Eggplant Hummus