Watch: Cassidy& In Conversation With Roxie Mohebbi
Episode three of Cassidy& features actor, model, activist and previous Viva cover star Roxie Mohebbi as she shares her thoughts on navigating the world of social media
For the past year, presenter and model Cassidy Morris has been quietly working on Cassidy& — a web series described as “a space for conversation”.
“I have been a presenter [on Bravo TV] for the past three years," she says. "It feels like the right time to change the conversation I was having. Cassidy& is a space I created to challenge people’s way of thinking, hearing other people’s opinions and learning about different experiences.”
Following on from her first two episodes with singer Te Karehana Gardiner-Toi, better known as Teeks, top model and budding filmmaker, Viva Magazine - Volume Two cover star Lili Sumner, Cassidy chats to local actor and model Roxie Mohebbi inside the Resene Blue Room about screentime and how she navigates the world of social media now.
- DJ Lady Shaka On The Power & Importance Of Nightlife
- Everything You Need To Know About Treating Perioral Dermatitis
- Billie Eilish's Second Album 'Happier Than Ever' Is A Delicate, Defiant Follow-Up
- House Of Quirk: Give Your Home A Boost Of Fun This Winter
- Roasted Miso Cauliflower
- Why Hastings Is Hawke's Bay Hottest New Food Destination