Culture Calender: March 6
Not since the recent meteor burst through the ozone will Aucklanders be treated to such a fiery display in the night sky. French pyrotechnical whizzes Groupe F are back, after putting on a dazzling display at the 2013 Festival with The Breath of the Volcano. Now they’re returning to the Auckland Domain for three nights with the riskily titled new show, Skin of Fire. Perhaps pack a picnic hamper and a non-flammable blanket just to be sure. (No deck chairs).
• Tickets from Ticketmaster
- Want To Break Up With Fast Fashion? This New Book Is Here To Help
- Celebrate Chinese New Year With These Red Hot Beauty Products
- Old-Fashioned Tomato & Onion 'Pie'
- 9 Wardrobe Staples You'll Find In Every Stylish Royal's Repertoire
- Favourite Things: Sunday Best Design Studio's Georgia Yates & Logan Smith
- Green Tomato Tabbouleh