Culture Calendar: March 20
Here’s your ticket to shopping like a celebrity. Pre-empt your winter wardrobe top-up by heading to the annual Britomart Fashion Sessions. The two-day event kicks off today, with Trelise Cooper’s runway show at 1pm, Kathryn Wilson at 6.30pm and Zambesi at 8pm. All of the designers are showcasing collections that are available to purchase. Standing entry is free (and limited) but ticket holders will be seated by the catwalk, and treated to the stylish pre-show event at The Nathan Club, with drinks, canapes and a luxury goodie bag.
Tickets $55 from iticket.co.nz.
- The Local Fashion Brands Making Face Masks
- The Adorable Pets Looking For Their Forever Home
- Stylish Accessories For Pampered Pets & Their Owners
- Watch: Kate Sylvester & Hera Lindsay Bird On What It Means To Be An 'Exploding Woman'
- Jesse Mulligan Reviews New Yakitori Restaurant Omni
- Chef Kirsten Gilmour's Ode To New Zealand's Cafe Culture