Culture Calendar: March 23
Warsaw-based artist Daniel Malone is the latest to reinterpret the iconic work of Colin McCahon in this exhibition at Waitakere’s Te Uru gallery. The new pieces, produced during a three-month artists’ residency at McCahon’s French Bay home, use techniques, methodologies, materials and iconography favoured by the late painter filtered through Malone’s own hand.
- The Local Fashion Brands Making Face Masks
- The Adorable Pets Looking For Their Forever Home
- Stylish Accessories For Pampered Pets & Their Owners
- Watch: Kate Sylvester & Hera Lindsay Bird On What It Means To Be An 'Exploding Woman'
- Jesse Mulligan Reviews New Yakitori Restaurant Omni
- Chef Kirsten Gilmour's Ode To New Zealand's Cafe Culture