Culture Calendar: March 5
He’s one of New Zealand’s most prolific art collectors, amassing an impressive range of New Zealand paintings, pottery and design objects from such celebrated artists as Pat Hanly, Gordon Walters and Ralph Hotere. Now architect Ron Sang is downsizing, and some of the big-name items are up for auction. “Ron has always been a passionate and generous collector, unlike any other you're likely to encounter and his house, which he designed himself with his collection clearly at the forefront of the brief, stands as a testament and celebration of many of our most celebrated artists and crafts people,” says Art + Object’s Ben Plumbly.
• Ron Sang Collection, Art + Object, 3 Abbey St, Newton, 6.30pm.
- 10 Of The Most Wearable Menswear Trends From Paris Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2020
- Work It: 8 Beauty Products That Deserve Pride Of Place On Your Desk
- Wholesome Apricot Oat Slice
- 4 Classic Trends That Will Instantly Update Your Work Wardrobe
- Cauliflower, Courgette & Chickpea Bake
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Celeb-Filled Campaign Is A Nostalgic Celebration Of Pop Culture