3 Things to Do This Weekend
Visit an exhibition in Auckland this weekend
1. Dale Frank exhibition
Mirrored Perspex in Dale Frank’s latest works mean the viewer is coerced into becoming involved in his new exhibition (pictured).
• Gow Langsford Gallery, 26 Lorne St, until August 15.
2. The Deliberate Disappearance of My Friend, Jack Hartnett
This alternative theatre performance starring Todd Emerson is the latest experience from new company Bullet Heart Club.
• Q Theatre, 305 Queen St, July 24 to August 8.
The most stylish film at the New Zealand International Film Festival isn’t the fashion-focused Iris or Yves Saint Laurent, it’s Dope, which follows the misadventures of three high school geeks obsessed with 90s hip-hop. Pharrell Williams provides the soundtrack.
• At the New Zealand International Film Festival, July 28 and 31.
- Our Favourite Hearty Breakfast Recipes
- Taylor Swift's Surprise New Album 'Folklore' Goes Back To Basics
- Former Vanity Fair Editor On Why Prince Harry In L.A Could Never Work
- Sweet Spice & Buckwheat Pancakes Recipe
- What To Expect From Rihanna's Fenty Skin & Kanye's Yeezy Beauty Launches
- Discover Your Signature Scent With These New Release Fragrances