3 Things to Do This Weekend
Visit an exhibition in Auckland this weekend
1. Dale Frank exhibition
Mirrored Perspex in Dale Frank’s latest works mean the viewer is coerced into becoming involved in his new exhibition (pictured).
• Gow Langsford Gallery, 26 Lorne St, until August 15.
2. The Deliberate Disappearance of My Friend, Jack Hartnett
This alternative theatre performance starring Todd Emerson is the latest experience from new company Bullet Heart Club.
• Q Theatre, 305 Queen St, July 24 to August 8.
The most stylish film at the New Zealand International Film Festival isn’t the fashion-focused Iris or Yves Saint Laurent, it’s Dope, which follows the misadventures of three high school geeks obsessed with 90s hip-hop. Pharrell Williams provides the soundtrack.
• At the New Zealand International Film Festival, July 28 and 31.
- 10 Of The Most Wearable Menswear Trends From Paris Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2020
- Work It: 8 Beauty Products That Deserve Pride Of Place On Your Desk
- Wholesome Apricot Oat Slice
- 4 Classic Trends That Will Instantly Update Your Work Wardrobe
- Cauliflower, Courgette & Chickpea Bake
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Celeb-Filled Campaign Is A Nostalgic Celebration Of Pop Culture