3 Ways to Celebrate Bastille Day
What to eat, wear and watch on France's national holiday tomorrow
Watch: Director Jean-Pierre Jeunet has a knack for making France seem romantic and glorified at the same time. Watch the curious Micmacs, the melancholy Delicatessen or iconic Amelie.
Eat: There’s no better occasion to try snails than France’s national holiday. Venture to Queen St’s Le Garde Manger to sample their garlic ones, or buy your own shells and flesh from The Pyrenees in Mt Albert.
Wear: French label A.P.C (which stands for Atelier de Production et de Creation) specialises in minimalist clothing for men and women and perfectly encapsulates that clean Parisian aesthetic. A.P.C is available from Made.
- The Local Fashion Brands Making Face Masks
- The Adorable Pets Looking For Their Forever Home
- Stylish Accessories For Pampered Pets & Their Owners
- Watch: Kate Sylvester & Hera Lindsay Bird On What It Means To Be An 'Exploding Woman'
- Jesse Mulligan Reviews New Yakitori Restaurant Omni
- Chef Kirsten Gilmour's Ode To New Zealand's Cafe Culture