Make a Date with Mum This Mother's Day
Because time is the most important gift of all, a few ways to spend some quality time with Mum for Mother's Day and beyond
Melanie Roger’s new gallery space on K Rd, currently exhibiting vivid carpet paintings by US-based Kiwi Peter Gouge.
The power of holistic scent with a personalised fragrance workshop hosted by Samantha Copland of Perfume Playground.
By Cycle Chic at Academy Cinema, a film event on Sunday night screening short bike films to encourage and celebrate women to get riding.
Auckland's historic Highwic house and peruse beautiful vintage wedding gowns, part of the exhibition Till Death Us Do Part: Fifty Years of Vintage Wedding Style opening on Saturday.
A ticket to see the Auckland Theatre Company's production of Mozart musical Amadeus, with gorgeous costumes created by fashion designer Adrian Hailwood.
- Restaurant Review: Al Brown's Depot Is Better Than Ever
- Vintage Treasure Trove Love James Makes Its Glamorous Debut
- Learn Kintsugi, Peruse Some Paua & More Fun Things For The Weekend
- Warm & Fuzzy: It's Time To Play With Winter Layering
- Hunker Down With Garlicky Chicken & Cannellini Beans
- Runway Highlights: Chanel's Autumn/Winter 2022/2023 Haute Couture Collection