Nine Things to Love About The Urban Polo
Here are the best ways to make the most of the Heineken Urban Polo
1. Watch the pony parade as the players march around the field on their horses before play kicks off.
2. Get up close to the sporting action and high five the polo players as they speed past on their horses.
3. Watch the world-class polo players in action as they play three 30-minute polo games.
4. Channel your inner Julia Roberts and stomp the divots between play.
5. Get competitive with your friends and play giant Jenga, cornhole and horseshoe at the Heineken Lawn.
6. Take part in the hitting competition and go in the draw to win a personal polo lesson.
7. Relax with an ice-cold Heineken and enjoy the entertainment under the shade of the cabanas.
8. Walk the red carpet through the big red star and get your photo taken.
9. Dance the day away to the impressive DJ music line-up with Mac Mylo, Thomas Gates-Bowey, Taejin and Sam Lovli on the decks throughout the afternoon.
Heineken Urban Polo
Auckland, Saturday February 24, Ellerslie Race Course.
Christchurch, Saturday March 3, North Hagley Park.
Hamilton, Saturday March 17, Claudelands Event Centre.
Wellington, Saturday March 24, Kelburn Park.
• Tickets $120 from Urbanpolo.co.nz