Groove Time: Dunedin Band Soaked Oats' New Single Is Out Today
Kick off New Zealand Music Month with the rising indie rockers new single 'Coming Up’
Riding a wave of summer success, Soaked Oats are back this month promising more infectious and chilled out grooves on the way.
The four-piece Dunedin band known for their 'indie sludge-pop' sound have been busy touring in Australia and New Zealand and had their latest singles ‘Driftworld’ and ‘Shuggah Doom’ played on alternative radio.
Adding to the rising hype, the boys - former scarfies and friends - have just been signed to Australian record label Dot Dash which has indie artists such as Methyl Ethel, and Carla Geneve.
Get acquainted with this new single ‘Coming Up’ ahead of their new EP Sludge Pop, out on June 14.
- Real Weddings: Sarah Lindsay & Joshua Preston At Alberton House, Mt Albert
- The Jellyologist Has Released Recipe Kits So You Can Make Grown-Up Jelly At Home
- JessB's First Headline Tour & Other Fun Things To Do This Weekend
- Real Weddings: Saru Krishnasamy & Samir Allen At Glasshouse, Morningside
- Restaurant Review: The Garden Shed Offers A Sense Of Sanctuary In Mt Eden
- The Most Romantic Engagement Rings To Suit Any Style